Environmental Care And Recycling At Ajax
The Ajax Green Manufacturing program recycles all waste products, including tons of scrap metal each week, along with used oils and all leftover raw materials, reducing the cost and environmental impact of the metal forming process.
Ajax is a member of Minnesota Waste Wise and has an active green manufacturing program that recycles plastics, cardboard, paper and aluminum beverage cans. Our recycling list also includes used light bulbs, office paper, batteries and used computers. All shop rags and leather gloves are washed and re-used.
Our plant features state-of-the-art clean air systems that prevent toxic emissions from getting into the environment. Ajax also recently began eco-friendly conservation practices to lower the company’s energy consumption in with high efficiency LED lighting, set-back thermostats, and motion sensor light switches.
We advocate for the environment through our green manufacturing initiatives, eco-friendly tool designs and supply chain management. Ajax management understands that these stringent standards are intended to protect the health of our environment, employees and those in the communities around our plant.
Ajax Environmental Policy
- We are committed to the protection of the environment and green manufacturing.
- The elements of the Ajax environmental management systems policy are:
- Protecting the environment of all Ajax employees, customers and neighbors
- Conducting all manufacturing operations in a manner that protects the environment
- Complying with all applicable governmental regulations and requirements
- Continual improvements of all Ajax manufacturing operation’s environmental management systems
- Preventing pollution