Heat Exchanger Header Plates
This is a cutaway of a typical Ajax pierced and drawn extrusion from a heat exchanger header plate. Note the much flatter, straighter walls and tall collar height on the ajax extrusion.
Heat exchanger header plates can play a huge role in the quality and performance of a heat exchanger.
Ajax extrusions create more surface area in contact with the hairpin tube, providing a better hydraulic or mechanical expansion process. This process benefits HVAC manufacturers who are looking to add years of life to their products.
Other Ajax advantages include:
- The latest servo press technology from industry leader AIDA.
- A fully-programmable, 30-ton LVD Strippit V-Series turret punch press that is ideal for HVAC applications.
- State-of-the-art material selection and inventory system.
- Increased capacity following two production footprint expansions in 2014.
- Expanding on the company’s investments in workforce development.